Monday 27 October 2014

Michaels Options Experience


Michael, from The Village by High Park, shares his story:
I’d first heard about Options For Homes through a friend who had bought in one of their early buildings and the concept seemed interesting.  I had just moved back to Toronto from abroad and found an entry-level job with a family to support. I came out to the Junction for a meeting in a church basement about the planned Heintzman Place condo.  It almost seemed too good to be true (and still does in some ways) but I placed my $100 deposit and waited.
What Options made possible for me and my family is amazing and the best part is that the whole system is self-sustaining from one building to the next. The GTA needs affordable housing (not public housing, not low-quality housing) more than most cities because of the rate of growth.
Just as I have heard about the buildings before mine, my condo is a great place to live; Options chose a fantastic location, the building is mostly owners and thus well-taken care of, and perhaps because of the nature of Options there is a good feeling of community in our buildings.
This would not have been at all possible without the brilliant, generous Options model for which I am very thankful.
image

Disclaimer: The views & opinions expressed in any guest blog featured on our site are those of the guest author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions & views of the Options Group of Companies community as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment